Senior Manager - Business Process
Our Senior Manager for Business Process Management and reports to the Director of Client Services. The Senior Manager will develop strategies as well as plan and execute initiatives to build awareness and drive business growth for Panorama’s consulting services. He or She works with subordinate managers to develop and recommend objectives to upper management; when necessary, involved in resolving elevated issues.
This client-facing BPO/BPM leader will help to transform organizations by serving as an advisor for a functionally aligned organization to a customer-centric, process managed organization. The Senior Manager will influence entire organizations in a matrixed environment by understanding the business strategy and by demonstrating how process management will help the business achieve their strategic objectives. Working with senior business leaders and subject matter experts, this business and process leader will recommend the optimal operating models.
The Senior Manager leads teams in resolution of critical technical problems, some of complex scope, where time is of the essence. Prepares and presents executive presentations. This leadership role requires considerable and cumulative breadth of knowledge and understanding of management and ERP methodologies. The Senior manager is responsible for maintaining high level of client satisfaction and successful on-going account management including fostering follow-on opportunities and nurturing client relationships. The Ideal understands and can help develop standards, procedures and
management processes for the business
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead BPM and strategy engagements for customers. Must be able to be a key member of the business development team and ability to provide methodology and scoping to the BD team.
- Be responsible for using Business Process Management methods to clearly define the business’s current state value streams, to improve customer satisfaction, to drive out waste, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, to efficiently integrate redundant processes, to eliminate silos, and to improve the overall process capability.
- Lead discussions/presentations at all levels of the organization and provide regular updates to senior management on the process management approach, execution status and efficiency savings.
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to integrate duplicative processes and improve customer value by aligning the business resources in order to execute and implement the business’s future state.
- Ability to bring industry and functional area best practice processes to design future state.
- Delivers deep domain expertise in multiple application or technical areas as a subject matter expert.
- Provides both management and technical leadership.
- Participates in direct customer and sales support as necessary.
- Mange team of project managers and client projects for $100,000+ of monthly revenue, which equates to approximately 1-4 projects on average.
- Develop and manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction through the entire ERP project lifecycle.
Job Related Experience:
- Experience in managing multiple projects and work streams.
- Extensive experience in project management.
- Thorough understanding of project budget, scope and schedule management.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are essential.
- Vendor management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline is a plus
- Advanced degree (i.e. MBA or MIS) is a plus.
- Six Sigma training or Certification is preferred.
- 10+ years prior of relevant consulting experience.
- Software Selection Implementation experience with Tier I or Tier II is a Plus
- Organizational Change management Consulting experience is a plus
- 3+ years of progressive management experience in a professional service/sales environment