Panorama Consulting Group seeks a Senior Consultant that has proven experience managing and delivering ERP software selection and implementation projects through the entire project lifecycle. Since this is an experienced role, the ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to facilitate and manage key communication and deliverables, lead projects or initiatives, drive issues to resolution and takes ownership in the end-to-end solutions while mentoring team members. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and is extremely detailed oriented and able to listen to the needs of the client and translate those to key business drivers and requirements.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring a successful software ERP selection, business analysis, manage vendor resources during an implementation and both support and challenge the team and the client to ensure the best project execution. This includes leading the business and IT assessments, process improvements and providing product and implementation expertise to clients on how best to implement and use Tier I or Tier II systems, and managing the core team. Understanding competitive solutions enables this position to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, (Tier I or Tier II) solutions. Previous consulting experience ideally with a Tier 1 / "big-4" consulting organization would be a definitive plus.
Working with our clients, you will analyze and understand their business requirements, procedures, and complex challenges in order to configure their ERP system needs. Analytical and technical aptitude abilities will be critical in using the Panorama Consulting methodologies as you perform the project activities. Using your written skills, you will document business requirements, map out business processes, develop RFPs and demonstration scripts along with the final selection analysis. A successful deliverable will take into account the client needs, our expert analysis and a tangible asset as they head into making a software selection decision and implementation road map. This requires the perfect candidate to have the necessary experience to provide a thorough analysis, the ability to listen to the client needs and translate those into tangible business and technical requirements and have the basic knowledge of best practices, business process improvement and organizational change management needs.
The senior consultant also helps management identify, pursue and close the most strategic and business development opportunities. To accomplish this, the successful candidate must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. You must have the ability to multi task and enhance a team environment being a team player is equally important. This position is a client-facing role that requires the ability to facilitate sessions virtually and/or on-site and lead and contribute to those sessions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for various clients including process mapping and analysis, requirements gathering, writing and analysis, functional system capabilities and best practices and development of deliverables that are practical and of value for our client's business design and implementation.
· Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
· Providing key decision support, monitoring issue and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
· Managing a full life-cycle ERP or large scale software implementation from a project, business and organizational change management standpoint.
· Leading organizational changes and business process improvements with clients.
· Managing team and individual utilization to optimize revenue to the company.
Job Related Experience:
· 5 to 7 years of experience with ERP applications such as; Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JD Edwards, etc.
· Ability to communicate with executives as well as at all levels of the organization
* Ability to facilitate in person sessions and present to core team and executives
· Ability to manage multiple project and be able to shift with changing priorities
· Collaborating with business owners to facilitate sessions and in a detailed way, capture business requirements (remote and in person)
· Identifying and minimizing project risk
Skills and Abilities:
· Position requires at least 5 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment.
· Qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following: Financial, Distribution, Manufacturing,
* Supply Chain, Project Costing, HR/Payroll, Enterprise Application Integration, and Enterprise Application Architecture.
· Strong knowledge in organizational design
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Experience with project management tools and methodologies
· Must possess a business industry knowledge
· Experience with Project Insight and/or Visio is a plus.
· Educational Experience: B.A./B.S. in Accounting, Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related prefered
· Bachelor's degree is a highly preferred
· 3+ years with a top tier consulting firm preferred
· This is not a technical role - it is a business role that leads digital transformations and ERP initiatives.
· Extensive travel to meetings and client locations may be required
· Travel is an integral part of this job. This role is remote, work from home and travel to clients when needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model. Panorama Consulting Group provides health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as generous paid time off and paid company holidays. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position. The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods. Panorama Consulting Group is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. Panorama Consulting Group provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application.