Panorama Consulting Group seeks a consultant that can bring a lot of value and is ready to grow in their careers to join a growing and innovative organization. The role of the Consultant is to primarily support the Manager or Senior Consultant on our client projects. This role requires some industry and/or ERP vendor knowledge in either one or more of the following; Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Government and Finance as well as functional knowledge in the areas of general business, sales order management and supply chain business processes. The successful candidate will have consulting background or have worked in a related field with the aforementioned functional knowledge or have worked for ERP software vendor and understands business needs.
The Consultant provides business consulting services to our clients; starts to emerge as a key player within the business discipline; provides routine workshop facilitation and business process design; acts as a producer or reviewer of documents and graphs; co-facilitates process mapping and requirements gathering sessions; participates in conducting vendor demonstrations.
Consultants participate in gathering business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g. workshops, work sessions and interviews). Defines, models, and interprets data within and between business activities. Demonstrates understanding of the Panorama methodology approach and applies components of the architecture, development, integration and deployment phases to day-to-day activities. S/He must gain the confidence of clients and staff and builds strong relationships with the working group.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identifies areas on how to continue to add value to our clients.
· Act as consultant on project engagements in software selection which means that s/he must help co-facilitate sessions.
· Interface with clients to understand their business, need for changes and collect/document requirements.
· Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
· Works with business counterparts to understand and document functional requirements. Facilitate the translation of business requirements into a supportive solution.
· Transitions knowledge from the project team to the business and support organization Analyze clients’ business to identify potential operational improvements.
· Perform re-engineering and streamlining of business processes.
· Provide key decision support, monitor issue and risks, and create mitigation plans for clients.
· Participates in issue resolution, change control management, and risk mitigation activities.
· Support business development efforts by estimating work efforts and performing other business development support activities.
· Facilitate organizational changes and business process improvements with clients.
· Assist with identifying and communicating high-level technical constraints for the solution and facilitate communication between clients, consultant teams, and management teams effectively and in a timely manner.
· Manage individual utilization to optimize revenue to the company · Serve as a leader to junior consultants
1. Leadership role in finance/accounting or manufacturing company preferred if no consulting experience
2. Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
3. Strong ability to multi-task and be on multiple projects and a self-starter
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
5. Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment
6. Strong organizational, analytical skills and VERY detailed oriented.
7. Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
8. Excellent presentation, group facilitation, verbal and written communications skills
9. Ability to build strong client relationships and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels
1. Facilitate the deployment of new business processes and/or changes to existing business processes.
3. Conducts and facilitates interactive working sessions in eliciting business processes
4. Drives, interprets and documents business processes in a manner that is understandable to the business and can be leveraged in development
5. Elicits and documents current state business processes, future state processes and conducts gap analysis on technology, process and people
6. Model future state processes and analyze for upstream/downstream impacts
7. Responsible for applying various analysis tools and techniques, including bottleneck analysis, activity-based costing exercises, value-add analysis and root cause analysis to business processes
8. Work with the business to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and baseline current state processes against the identified KPIs utilizing a scorecard methodology
9. Responsible for defining and developing client deliverables focused on integrating change to business processes with new/enhanced system functionality.
Job Related Experience:
· Experience with a process modeling tool (besides Visio) - highly desirable, but not required.
· Some general experience with ERP/CRM/HRS applications such as; Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Lawson, JDEdwards, Netsuite and etc. preferred.
· Strong knowledge in business organizational design is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems
· Some experience in process modeling and process analysis (includes current state business process elicitation, deep current state analysis, future state modeling and future state analysis)
· Deep understanding of key performance indicators, performance management and business activity monitoring
· Ability to complete tasks on a timely basis with minimal supervision and to provide timely / accurate status to IT management.
· Exceptional critical thinking skills. Comprehensive thinker for issue analysis and resolution.
· Highly skilled in Microsoft productivity tools such as PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel and Project Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio)
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
·Some industry certification such as PMP or Sig Sigma is preferred
* This is a remote role and travel is required when client needs arise.
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model. Panorama Consulting Group provides health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as generous paid time off and paid company holidays. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position. The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods. Panorama Consulting Group s is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws.