Panorama Consulting is currently engaged in a project to oversee the implementation an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system across Finance/Accounting, Order to Cash, QA, Warehouse/Production. This is an implementation of SAP S/4 HANA. This is approximately a 16 week engagement with 30-40 hours per week. There will be a ramp up period to learn the system included. We need SME in the following business functions – Finance & Accounting, Order to Cash, QA, Warehouse and Production.
The purpose of the role:
The ERP Training Lead will work closely with the Panorama's ERP Change Management Team to guide the design, delivery, and rollout of global end-user training for the our customer’s new ERP SAP system, and related business process changes. He/she will guide in the selection and application of appropriate training mediums; including on-site, e-learning and remote webinar sessions. He/she will also support the design of dynamic learning materials tailored for our client’s staff and conduct employee training assessments to help inform materials design and delivery methods.
A key aspect of this role will be to serve as an integral member of the ERP SAP Change Management team, and an enthusiastic Change Champion for the ERP roll out throughout the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work independently (and with subject matter experts) to understand client’s business processes and functional roles, as they relate to ERP and SAP S/4 HANA
* Development of ERP training rollout plan, based on established training strategy.
* Develop training materials, and conduct training throughout ERP deployment and rollout.
* Conduct and support SAP ERP ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions to SME’s.
* Develop and oversee production of classroom set up, instructional materials and job aids.
* Administer post-training continued education sessions, including 1:1 and group sessions.
* Create and maintain self-directed eLearning tutorials on system applications and processes.
* Provide feedback to learners and to Sr. Manager throughout the training process.
* Conduct post-training analysis to determine training effectiveness.
* Maintain successful SAP training delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
* May require travel to Alberta, Canada. Canadian resource preferred.
* SAP S/4 HANA experienced trainer.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be fluent in English.
* 3-6 years of combined progressive facilitation and instructional design experience.
* 3-6 years of global training development and delivery experience
* Strong writing and training materials development skills
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* A passion for adult education and teaching.
* Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies.
* Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse groups of people and departments.