UAT Tester Lead
Panorama is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. Panorama has a long history of developing and implementing technology solutions, which have led to extensive experience with ERP solutions integration and experience with most leading technology vendors.
We have an immediate need for a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Lead/Tester. The ideal UAT Tester will assist with the testing strategy and execution for our client’s enterprise applications and processes by working directly with end users, team members and business stakeholders to ensure successful system implementations that meet the goals and objectives of our projects and strategic initiatives.
This person will help lead all aspects of their testing function and will be heavily involved in test planning through execution and delivery. This person will be responsible for leading functional, integration, stress, regressing and UAT testing for the SAP or similar products. These products could include SAP S4/Hana, Commerce Cloud and Analytics cloud or other ERP products like Oracle, NetSuite, etc.
Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and a team committed to building a great business, excited about technology and working in a very entrepreneurial, collaborative environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with test automation and manual planning and executing test cases as a Lead Tester
- Experience executing functional, integration, stress, regression and UAT testing
- Experience testing ERP products such as S4 HANA, SAP commerce cloud and Analytics Cloud or similar systems
- Leadership skills: ability to drive conversation surrounding which tools should be used
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts for UAT,
- Review test cases and test results produced by testers
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform UAT.
- Execute UAT Scripts.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Perform functionality, usability, design and basic security testing on new UM Application
- Perform web application testing on mobile devices
- Perform E2E Testing to include Letter generation, Protocol/Auth rule testing, EDI 278 Testing.
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts. Maintain UAT Regression script libraries.
- Document all test results in the appropriate format
- Log all defects discovered during UAT
- Provide recurring status updates on the status of UAT efforts for all releases in progress.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing (May require after hours work).
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Deliver and maintain a mutually agreed upon UAT Test management plan (resources, training schedule, documentation review, eligibility training).
- Resolve conflicts and issues
- Ability to triage with other teams (business and development) to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain detailed UAT Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Identify, analyze, track and report product defects, and assist with resolution.
- Identify and mitigate project quality assurance risks through escalation of issues to appropriate members of the project team and management.
- Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Participate in training and execution of new quality assurance methodologies.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years+ prior software testing experience.
- Prior Agile experience.